Sunday, December 9, 2012

Product Recommendation: Fab.com

I'm in love with this website, but I haven't purchased anything from it yet.

Fab.com

I'm sure you've seen advertisements for it.  It actually sometimes shows up on my blog as a sponsor.

This website has the most interesting knick-knacks.  

The cool thing is that you can purchase these things for a discount off their usual price.  I guess it's a way for companies to get there products out there.  They offer a limited amount at a discount, then when they sell out, you go to their website and pay a little more.  

*Be aware!  Some of the items are not for kids.  Don't let your children use this website. 

Here are some of my favorites:  (You can click on the pictures to link to the product.)











No comments:

Post a Comment