Sunday, July 1, 2012

January 2013

January.

It's 7 months away.

Yet, I can't wait for it to be here and be gone.

It hit me like a sack a bricks on Thursday.

I was sitting in the dentist's chair.  The hygienist asked me I wanted to go ahead and schedule my next appointment.  I said sure.  Apparently December is a difficult month to get an appointment, so she asked me if January 14th would work.  I said sure.

Then, I remembered.  That was just four days before my (former) due date.  Eck.  I didn't want to think about it.

Just today, two of my Facebook friends posted, "Coming January 2013."  They were announcing their new additions to their families on the way.  Jealousy hits.  It hurts.

I don't want to be jealous, but it's there. I was supposed to be announcing the birth of my baby this week.

Yet, here I am.  Sitting on the couch drinking a glass of wine.  No baby.  Not sure when we'll be able to try again.

My check up is in a week and a half.  I can't wait.  I'm hoping the doctor tells us we are free to start trying again!

Then, I can start anticipating a new month.

Though, I'll never forget January.


No comments:

Post a Comment