Thursday, July 26, 2012

100 Things to Eat in Memphis: Bryant's

Monday, I went to breakfast with my family.  My brother's birthday was the next day, so he got to pick.  Lucky me, he picked a place that is on The Commercial Appeal's 100 Things to Eat in Memphis Before You Die blog.  

It says at Bryant's, you're supposed to order the Sampler Breakfast.

And WHOA!  It's HUGE!  

Of course, this also happened to be the day that I started a weight loss competition.  There was no way I could eat everything.  I did try a bite of everything on the plate.  I gave the rest to the family to take home.

The best things on the plate are the biscuits, the potato pancake,  (It's kinda covered by the far left biscuit.) and the gravy.  

The other pieces of meat were just okay, and an egg is an egg.  

Overall, I'd rate this a 7 out of 10.  


The atmosphere of the place is great.  You should definitely stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment