Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stitch Fix #2

Yay!  My second Stitch Fix arrived!


In case you don't know what Stitch Fix is, it's a clothing service.
You go to the website that I've listed above, fill out a survey, pay $20, and wait for your Fix to arrive.
Once it arrives, you have three days to try on your stuff and decide if you like it.  If you do like one item, your $20 fee is applied to the clothing item.  
This is my second Stitch Fix and it was fun!
See my items below!


This is my favorite by far!  I would never pick this out, but I absolutely love it. 
The only thing I'm unsure about is the waistline.  I think I'm over that now though.  I'm keeping this.   

Okay.  The white pants and the shirt.  The pants are so comfortable,  but a little too tight.  The shirt was just okay.  It pulls in a weird way across my chest.
I like this shirt, but it's a little boring.  I don't know if I am keeping.
Denim Jacket - I really really like this.  I can' t decide.  I can get a denim jacket anywhere, but I love the cut. 




No comments:

Post a Comment