Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Napa Cafe Seared Duck Breast

In a word: overrated

We were invited here by some of our good friends.  I had never been to Napa Cafe, so I was excited to try something new.  

I googled Napa Cafe to see if it had anything on the 100 Things to Eat in Memphis list.  

Something came up on the search results, but I couldn't find it on the actual list.  I went with the search results, which said to try the duck breast. 

It was just okay.  Nothing special.  

And this place was EXPENSIVE.  I think our bill was $120.  

Anyway, come to find out, someone had suggested the duck breast in the comments section of the blog.  This is why it was coming up on search results.

So, not very impressed with this restaurant.  

The company was good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment