Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break Day 2

Spring Break Day 2 was awesome!

It started with lunch with some friends I've had for a long time.  I've known Ellen and Alison since high school.  We caught up at Mellow Mushroom.  Ellen and I see each other frequently, but it had been a while since I had seen Alison.  It was a fun lunch.


Next, Presley and I met up with Michael for a quick dessert at my favorite, Jerry's Sno Cones





To end our day, we took the whole family to Shelby Farms.  Stella absolutely LOVES the dog park.  I wish I had time to take her every day.  I still get nervous about taking her by myself, because I'm afraid she'll run off with another dog.  She did run after a little lab puppy, but we were able to get her to come back.  Finally.  



No comments:

Post a Comment