Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Break Bucket List

Ahh.  Spring Break.  It's the most beautiful time of year.  

As a teacher, Spring Break not only means a week off school, it also means that summer vacation is just one teeny tiny quarter away.  This is my favorite time to be a teacher.  You FINALLY feel like you understand your students.  You feel like you are really being an effective teacher.  And, you can finally stop wearing annoying winter clothes and put on cute spring clothes.  

This year, I am staying in town.  Last year, we were in Washington DC.  It was the last time we had a vacation.  That probably has something to do with this precious girl...


Last year, we had JUST found out we were pregnant.  In fact, we were about 6 weeks pregnant when we boarded the plane.  We had such a blast...


Anywho.  Since we are staying in town this year, I want to make the most of it.  I am creating a Spring Break Bucket List. 

Here goes!

1.  Run at least 30 miles this week. That starts today, Sunday.
2.  Take Presley to the zoo.  
3.  Make it to Crawfordsville, AR for some amazing bread pudding.  (Bread pudding is my fave.)
4.  Take Stella to the dog park at least 3 times.
5.  See two movies.  This is a rare occurrence AP (after Presley).  American Hustle, Non-Stop, and Frozen are at the top of my list.  Frozen really isn't, but Mom wants to see it. :)
6.  Go to Jerry's Sno Cones. 
7.  Do the 40 meals in 4 hours project.  This may have to wait until Becca and I can sync our schedules.
8.  Go to a winery.  I am thinking either the one in Millington or Jackson.
9.  Have lunch with a friend.
10.  SLEEP IN!  (I have to get up at 5:30 to pump, but if I could go back to sleep and sleep in after that, that's good enough for me.  

What's on your Spring Break Bucket List?  What did I leave off mine?




No comments:

Post a Comment