Sunday, March 9, 2014

New (To Me) Restaurant: Friday Tuna

I have really been wanting to try this place in Cordova.  It's called Friday Tuna.  I first heard about it because the owner is the father of a student at my school. 

Man.  It was so good.  It's right up there with Sakura when it comes to sushi.  I had the Germantown Roll.  It's got lots of good sushi stuff in it and it's topped with spicy mayo.  So good.  

Presley did decide that she was hungry too, so I spent most of the meal breastfeeding.  Thankfully, the staff was in love with Presley and didn't say a word or make me feel uncomfortable.  I highly recommend this place.  

Bottom Line:  Great food, great atmosphere, great service.  If you love sushi, try this place!

My Lunch Dates

Germantown Roll at Friday Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment