Thursday, March 28, 2013

Best Birthday Present Ever!

Well, my birthday is tomorrow, and I've already got the best gift I could possibly ask for. 

Baby Martin is looking healthy and adorable.  


Baby Martin at 8 weeks 3 days - "The Gummy Bear Stage"

This has been our best and most reassuring appointment to date.  The baby is measuring out beautifully.  The heart rate jumped from where it was last time, which is what it's supposed to do.  The blood clot just went away.  Everything seems to be working wonderfully this time around.  

Everything looked so good that our doctor is releasing us back to my regular doctor.  I have mixed feelings about this.  It's awesome because our doctor says he doesn't release patients until he feels very confident that everything is working and baby appears to be healthy.  I'm sad because the doctors and staff at Memphis Fertility Associates have truly been phenomenal.  I don't want to leave them!  (I love my regular doctor, but there is just something extra special about Memphis Fertility Associates.)  

Thank you so much for your prayers.

~

Tomorrow is my birthday, and of course my students made me feel extra special.  I got so many adorable cards.  They brought tears to my eyes!  

I don't like to show names, so I just picked a couple of them that didn't have names on them.  I may have to post more later.  



Have a blessed day!

Love,

Corre

1 comment: