Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekends are TOOOOOO Short

Hug a teacher this week.  

This is the busiest time of the school year.  

Really, I'm too busy to be writing this blog post.

I just spent close to two hours working on school stuff, and I still have a stack of papers to grade.  They'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I really don't know if people comprehend how much time it takes to be a great teacher.  

I spend at least an hour after school preparing for each day ahead.  That doesn't include other school related activities I help sponsor.  

I know we get summers off, and I'm not complaining.

I just want to get the word out that teachers work their butts off.

Before you consider complaining to your child's teacher about something small, consider that he or she is doing everything possible to balance life and work.  

I wish we could figure out a way to add one more day to the weekend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment