Saturday, August 18, 2012

100 Things to Eat in Memphis: Pancho's

I grew up eating at Pancho's, but I honestly haven't been there in probably ten years.

According the 100 Things to Eat in Memphis list, you are supposed to have the cheese dip and salsa.  Of course, I knew what this would taste like, and you can even buy it in the grocery store.  But, I wanted to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced, at the restaurant.

I have to say, our waiter was weird.  He wasn't very friendly, but he did a good job.  He seemed to think he was too cool to be a waiter.

Anyway, the cheese dip was as awesome as it's always been.  It's served cool, which seemed to throw off Michael.  I like it.  It's different.  The salsa wasn't really anything special, but the cheese dip is just so good it doesn't matter.


I also like how they serve it in little triangle bowls.  Very geometric!

Chips, salsa, and AMAZING cheese dip


My entree... Laredo


No comments:

Post a Comment