Thursday, October 17, 2013

Excitement, Anticipation, Worry... OH MY!

So, I am sitting here 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  



My emotions are all over the place. 

I am so very ready to hold our baby girl in our arms. 

I am also enjoying this time of anticipation so very much.  

I think when every couple decides to get pregnant, they picture themselves at the point that I am right now.  Big as a pumpkin, nervously waiting for the arrival date!  

I'm torn in many ways, because I'm enjoying being preggers.  I like the attention.  I like the fact that I can wear flip flops every day without a bit of guilt.  I like that my students are so curious about everything.  I love feeling Baby Girl's kicks.  I love that I am eating basically whatever I want.  So, in many ways, I'm going to miss this so much.

On the other hand.  I'm over it.  As much as I love being pregnant, I ready to be a mom.  I am over being nervous when I don't feel her kick for 5 minutes.  I'm over the cramps, the constant need to pee, and the fact that I don't really fit into my laundry room anymore.  I want my body back!

I feel so blessed to be able to carry this baby.  I know I am so incredibly lucky.  

I just can't wait for what is to come in the next few weeks!  


No comments:

Post a Comment