Sunday, May 26, 2013

Where's the bump?

Tomorrow, I'll be at 17 weeks.  This picture was taken a week ago, at almost 16 weeks.


As you can see, there is not really a bump.  Maybe a teeny tiny one.  If possible, the bump looks smaller this week.  

Of course, it has me completely freaked out.

~

My theory is that I've gained about 10 pounds just from how much my exercise routine has changed.  Before pregnancy, I worked out hardcore at least one hour a day.  During the first trimester, I did little besides walks here and there.  I was too scared to do any real exercise.  So, I think I gained weight all over.  I'm hoping that's why my bump isn't sticking out as much.

The alternative is that something is wrong.  I know that's highly unlikely.  

We heard the heart beat at 14 weeks, and everything looked and sounded great.  Most miscarriages happen in the first trimester, so it's very unlikely that something is wrong.

Still, I'm scared.  

~

Lastly, I don't think I ever shared the video of the heartbeat at 14 weeks.  It's difficult to hear, but it's there...



Love,

Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment