Friday, November 9, 2012

Haven't Been in the Mood

I haven't been in the mood to do much in a while.

Here's some of the things I haven't felt like doing.

Running - Good thing Running Club is over.

Putting Laundry Up - I've been pulling things out the dryer to wear.

Blogging - I couldn't even think of anything to write about.

Grocery Shopping - Thank goodness for restaurants and peanut butter.

Exercising - I spend a lot of time on the couch these days.

Tweezing my Eyebrows - I apologize in advance for the unibrow.

Cleaning the House - Yeah, it's not pretty.

Here are some of the things I have felt like doing!

Eating - So, you can see how that's a problem with the lack of exercise!

Sleeping - Naps are amazing.

Watching TV - TOO MUCH!

Watching the Grizzlies - Thank goodness they are back!

Shopping - Michael isn't a fan.

Tweeting/Facebooking my Views on Politics - Probably shouldn't do that so much!

Playing Trivia - Even though I'm terrible, I love to be there with Michael!

Hopefully soon I'll something more meaningful to write about!


No comments:

Post a Comment