Monday, April 8, 2013

The Sweetest Sound

All that worry and anxiety for nothing!  We got to hear the heartbeat.

Could not control the tears when the nurse finally found it!

She spent a good minute trying to find it.  Just as I started to freak out we hear the sound.

WOOM WOOM WOOM WOOM WOOM WOOM WOOM!

It was just so beautiful.

We go back in four weeks.  Yes, FOUR WEEKS!  I have to wait that long.  I'm seriously considering renting a fetal heart rate monitor.  The only reason I'm not doing it is because I am worried that if I couldn't find it, I'd freak out.



I've got to figure out a way to control the anxiety I feel, because while I am on top of the world right now, tomorrow, I could start freaking out again.

So, to sum up... We are at 10 weeks today.  We go back in four weeks.  Thanks so much for your prayers!

-Corrie


No comments:

Post a Comment